Paper submission guidelines
The Asian PGPR Society solicits papers and poster submissions for the meeting in Hanoi, Vietnam. The technical program is being planned to provide the latest scientific information and technologies of PGPR. There will be two kinds of presentations, Oral and Posters. Oral presentations are limited to 30, and will be selected from the submitted abstracts or by special invitation by the organizing committee. Posters will be limited to 150. Organization committee has decided to publish the conference proceedings as a special issue on line which includes with all the oral and poster presentations as full papers. Hence, participants are required to submit their oral or posters as full-fledged papers not to exceed 10 Pages. Please see the sample copy of the abstract, poster and a full paper and read their instructions prior to preparation and submission. Initially, intended participants are required to submit their Abstracts along with their registration form. Full papers are required on or before March 31st, 2015 so that the Proceedings Book will be ready on line prior to the meeting.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
It is important that you review the conference themes below before submitting the abstract.
- PGPR & other microbials (Rhizobium, fungi, nematodes, Bt’s etc.) use in sustainable agriculture, plantation, biofuel, horticultural, forestry and spices.
- PGPR & other microbials as biopesticides, biofertilizers, bioherbicides, bioinsectides, and bionematicides.
- PGPR & other microbials in the management of biotic & abiotic constraints.
- Mechanisms of PGPR & other microbials and their molecular communication
- PGPR & other microbials - formulations, delivery, packaging, shelf-life, efficacy etc.
- Translational research on PGPR & other microbials (lab to field success).
- Scope for collaborations, exchange of memorandum of understanding (MOU), training and seeking funding agencies.
- Commercial success stories of PGPR & other microbials, transfer of technology & regulatory issues – industry and farmers perspective
- Plenary session on future of Asian PGPR Society for sustainable agriculture and recommendations.
- READ Submission Instructions before submitting abstract.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the Presenter (designated per the abstract submission form).
- Please indicate the theme(s) for which the abstract should be considered.